Setting the Time:
- Press and release the ‘Mode’ button until the time displays with the seconds flashing
- Zero the seconds by pressing the ‘Start/Stop’ button
- Adjust the time using the ‘Start/Stop’ button, and the ‘Split/Reset’ button to cycle to the next option.
- When cycling through the hours a small ‘A’ or ‘P’ will flash on the left hand side of the display. ‘A’ indicates AM, ‘P’ indicates PM. If there is no letter displayed the watch is in the 24-hour display. Simply cycle through, using the ‘Start/Stop’ button to choose 24-hour or AM/PM.
- Once all options have been adjusted and cycled through, the display will stop flashing, indicating the time is set.
- NB Holding the ‘Start/Stop’ button down will advance the time faster.
Setting the Alarm:
- Press and release the ‘Mode’ button until the alarm option flashes.
- The ‘A’ beside the time refers to ‘AM’ the ‘P’ refers to ‘PM’
- Adjust the time using the ‘Start/Stop’ button and the ‘Split/Reset’ button to cycle through the hours/minutes.
- Once the desired time is reached press the ‘Mode’ button.
Turning on/off the Alarm:
- While in the time mode press and hold the ‘Start/Stop’ and ‘Split/Reset’ buttons at the same time. You will hear a short beep.
- The alarm is on when a there is a small alarm icon in the top right of the LCD screen. Repeat step 1 to turn the alarm off.
- Press the ‘Mode’ button until the lines below ‘SU’ (Sunday), ‘FR’ (Friday) and ‘SA’ (Saturday) are flashing.
- Start the counter by pressing the ‘Start/Stop’ button.
- Stop the counter by pressing the ‘Start/Stop’ button.
- Zero the counter by first stopping the counter with the ‘Start/Stop’ button then press the ‘Split/Reset’.